- Spring Show dates– June 1st–2nd
- Chandelier Barn Market is not open on a daily basis
- General admission gates open at 10am Friday June 1st $5.00 per person per day. General admission hours are Friday 10am-5pm and Saturday 10am-4pm NO TICKET REQUIRED! pay at the entry gate and receive a wristband.
- Early Bird shopping, ( Ticket holders ONLY, prepaid online $15 each) Tickets are limited. Early Bird tickets are good for both Friday & Saturday starting at 8:30am-10am
- Early Bird tickets will allow you first dibs on the goodies inside & automatically enters your name for a chance to win $100.00 “Barn Bucks!” cash give away. (Pick up at Chandelier Barn Market only) We will pick two winners on May 31st
- Tickets are non refundable
- Experience Southern Hoosier hospitality at its best!
- 80+ Handpicked Makers
- Live music both Friday and Saturday by; We Come Alive Three
- We will have several food trucks onsite
- Parking is free!
- Horse & wagon rides from the parking area to the entry gate, no charge courtesy of CBM (This service is provided on first come first serve basis and cannot be guaranteed)
- Handicap parking available
- We will have porters on hand to help port your larger purchases to the merchandise holding area only and answer any questions you might have
- We are located on a real working farm, dress appropriately, maybe leave the stilettos at home
- Our barns are not heated or air conditioned
- Large strollers are not recommended as barns and booth spaces can become congested.
- Feel free to bring your camera for fun photo opportunities. Please be considerate when taking photos of booth spaces & merchandise, please ask for permission most makers won’t mind, however it’s always best to ask
- We will have portable toilets available
- Small dogs are allowed on leashes
- This show will go on rain, snow or shine!