- Chandelier Barn Market is not open on a daily basis.
- Fall Show September 8-9th
- Experience Southern Hoosier hospitality at its best!
- 70+ Handpicked Makers
- Live music both days, Friday 4pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-4pm
- Tom Schum of Jasper In. will be demonstrating his pottery making skills with his pottery wheel set up in front of the main barn both Friday and Saturday.
- We will have several food trucks onsite
- Gate fee: $5.00 per person per day
- Children 12 and under are free!
- Parking is free!
- Handicap parking available
- We will have volunteers on hand to help you with porting your purchases to your vehicle and answer any questions you might have.
- We are located on a real working farm, dress appropriately, maybe leave the stilettos at home.
- Our barns are not heated or air conditioned.
- Feel free to bring your camera for fun photo opportunities. Please be considerate when taking photos of booth spaces & merchandise, please ask for permission most makers won’t mind, however it’s always best to ask.
- We will have portable toilets available.
- This show will go on rain or shine!