- Chandelier Barn Market is not open on a daily basis
- Chandelier Country Christmas, November 10th-11th
- Show times, Friday 10-4pm Saturday 10-4pm
- Early Bird shopping, 8:30am-10am ( Ticket holders only, pre paid online)
- Experience Southern Hoosier hospitality at its best!
- 80+ Handpicked Makers
- Weather permitting, Artist Kristi Green, Green Birdie, LLC will be be painting beautiful canvases in front of Emma’s House during the show
- Live music both Friday and Saturday
- Sister’s Laura Blue & Lynn Wagler, Friday 10am-2pm
- Me and Mrs Blue, Saturday, 10am-2pm
- Visit with Santa, Friday only, 10am-4pm
- Enjoy sipping hot cocoa and other seasonal drinks around open fire pits to warm you up!
- We will have several food trucks onsite
- Gate fee: $5.00 per person per day
- Children 12 and under are free!
- Parking is free!
- Handicap parking available
- We will have porters on hand to help port your larger purchases to the merchandise holding area only and answer any questions you might have
- We are located on a real working farm, dress appropriately, maybe leave the stilettos at home
- Our barns are not heated or air conditioned
- Feel free to bring your camera for fun photo opportunities. Please be considerate when taking photos of booth spaces & merchandise, please ask for permission most makers won’t mind, however it’s always best to ask
- We will have portable toilets available
- This show will go on rain, snow or shine!