- Chandelier Barn Market is not open on a daily basis.
- Fall Show September 8-9th
- Show times, Friday 1-8pm Saturday 10-4pm.
- Experience Southern Hoosier hospitality at its best!
- 70+ Handpicked Makers
- Live music both days, Friday 4pm-8pm, Saturday 10am-1pm
- Tom Schum of Jasper In. will be demonstrating his pottery making skills with his pottery wheel set up in front of the main barn both Friday and Saturday.
- Weather permitting, Hot Air Balloon set up and launch will begin at 4pm Friday. Tethered balloon rides will begin at approximately 5pm and continue until sunset. Tickets to ride can be purchased for $10.00 each at the launch site starting at 4pm. Children 5 and under accompanied by an adult can ride free. This Balloon is handicap accessible.
- We will have several food trucks onsite
- Gate fee: $5.00 per person per day
- Children 12 and under are free!
- Parking is free!
- Handicap parking available
- We will have porters on hand to help port your larger purchases to the merchandise holding area only and answer any questions you might have.
- We are located on a real working farm, dress appropriately, maybe leave the stilettos at home.
- Our barns are not heated or air conditioned.
- Feel free to bring your camera for fun photo opportunities. Please be considerate when taking photos of booth spaces & merchandise, please ask for permission most makers won’t mind, however it’s always best to ask.
- We will have portable toilets available.
- This show will go on rain or shine!