2020 show dates
* fall Show- Sept. 11th-12th
* Chandelier Country Christmas
COVID update- Chandelier Barn Market will go on as planned. We are working closely with our local Health Dept. to keep everyone safe. Masks are required to visit our show. Social distancing guidelines should be respected at all times.
• Chandelier Barn Market is not open on a daily basis. Our next event is set to take place September 11th-12th at our new location
General admission hours are Friday 10:30 am-6 pm and Saturday 10:30 am-4 pm. NO TICKET REQUIRED! Pay at the entry gate and receive a wristband. Wristbands are $6 per person per day
• Early Bird shopping, (Ticket holders ONLY, prepaid online $15 each) Tickets are limited. Early Bird tickets are good for both Friday & Saturday starting at 9:00 am-10:30 am
• Early Bird tickets are on sale now here; www.chandelierbarnmarket.com
• Tickets will allow you first dibs on the goodies inside in (which many will be one of a kind!)
• Tickets are non-refundable
experience southern hospitality at it's finest!
• 100+ Handpicked Makers
Handmade, antiques, unique, custom designs, handmade decor, jewelry, painted furniture, signage, fashions and much more!
• Live music both Friday and Saturday
• We will have several food trucks onsite
• No extra charges for parking
• Handicap parking available, limited/not guaranteed
• We will offer a merchandise holding area (located up front close to parking) to hold your purchases while you shop. (We do not port items to vehicles!)
• Our barn is not heated or cooled
• Feel free to bring your camera for fun photo opportunities. Please be considerate when taking photos of booth spaces & merchandise, please ask for permission most makers won’t mind, however it’s always best to ask
• We will have portable toilets available
• Small dogs are allowed on leashes
• Montgomery In is on Eastern Standard Time
Chandelier Barn Market address is- 6747 E Gasthof Village Rd. Montgomery, In 47558
• This show will go on rain or shine!